cats are squishy cartoon friends that live in your house with you and do rad stunts. if they like you they vibrate at you very loudly. this is somehow a real animal
Every time this post comes around, I have to explain this.
Watch Dennou Coil, the most underrated anime pretty much ever.
- Yes, this is the standard of animation throughout the series.
- AND THIS IS A FILLER EPISODE.
- It’s basically about kids with what’s essentially Google Glass: The Game. The whole world is affected by this game. Traffic lights, school, anything.
- It’s good in the beginning and gets really, really good by the end.
- Shows the vulnerabilities of children.
- Well-written children in general. They fall under some tropes but they don’t suffer from the usual fallacies of writing children into series.
- And yeah, the filler episodes are really good. The whole series is worth watching.
Reblogging as a reminder to myself
wish this show was longer.
This was on my anime recs list I made earlier!
You all should totally watch it!
Aristocrazy Fall 2013
There’s a Man in the Woods
i haven’t seen heathers but this seems wrong
But what if it’s not, though?
also, in reference to that post I just reblogged about shitty mras: men who are victims of domestic violence are denied support and not taken seriously because of patriarchal expectations, but where are the so-called “men’s rights” activists when it comes to supporting them? huh?
Well, they’ve been busy setting up shelters for abuse victims and fighting gender-biased domestic abuse legislation. Unless we’re terribly mistaken, that falls under “supporting” them – “supporting” them far better than you probably have or ever will.
follow my twitter rn